What We Do
We Saw a Gap and Wanted to Fill a Need.
To Provide Resources to Small and Mid-size Business As Needed.
- Many small to mid sized businesses do not have the resources essential to their success.
- Companies often have entry level bookkeepers or a bookkeeping service which is low cost, but does not provide managers with timely and understandable information necessary to run the business effectively. This is often done offsite with no communication with management and therefore, adds little value. Often issues go undetected until it is too late.
- As companies grow and transition, they often don’t have the staff in house with the experience to assist with the upcoming challenges and changes.
Our solution is to provide a range of core services from bookkeeping services, to ongoing accounting, to CFO level advisory services.
Services as you need them, when you need them.
What Sets Us Apart
We want, and intend for our clients to outgrow our core services, and will assist them in doing so. We hope to retain all our clients as a partner and continue as their advisor indefinitely.
- Our core services are bookkeeping and internal accounting, but we have the expertise and resources to assist in special situations:
- Business planning and financing.
- Process reviews and business optimization.
- System implementations and enhancements.
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Restructuring and turnaround consulting.
- We want to work in step with owners and managers to better understand and help streamline their business.
- Our focus is on value rather than fees.
- We have accounting experience in both public practice and industry environments. Our staff have been in senior financial and operational roles.
- We are entrepreneurs who have owned, and do own and operate small to midsize businesses.
- We will work on and/or off-site, depending on our clients’ needs.
- We will work with your existing external accountants to provide them with timely, accurate information.
- We have relationships with a number of professionals, including external accounting firms if you don’t have one already.
Who We Work With
We Want to Create Partnerships with Companies that are Proactive and Planning for Growth.
- Are entrepreneurial driven, and expect the best out of themselves, their staff, and their advisors.
- Are proactive in planning for growth and future opportunities.
- Understand the value that all areas of any organization can provide.
- Value solid financial information and makes decisions based on it.
- Question, challenge, and bring out the best in people.
- Are often referred to us by a banker/lawyer/or other accountant that typically sees a need that is not being fulfilled or addressed.
- Sees value in a business advisor as a key resource to managing their business.
What We Don’t Do
We are accountants but we do not provide assurance reports on your financial statements.
We are not lawyers.
We are not tax specialists.
However, we do have relationships with various other professionals and will work with them to ensure you get the services you need.