We saw a gap and wanted to fill a need. Many small to mid-sized businesses do not have the resources essential to their success. As companies change and grow, so do their needs.
We provide a comprehensive range of services from bookkeeping to CFO level advisory services, on an as needed basis to small and mid-sized businesses.
When You Start Out
Companies often start off with an entry level bookkeeper, a family member, or a bookkeeping service which is a low cost option but often, these individuals do not have any knowledge of the business nor the experience to provide relevant and timely information that is understandable or helpful to a senior manager making decisions. It is typically a hands-off approach, with the owners/managers looking at it as a non-value role that is a necessary evil. As a result, issues often go undetected until it’s too late.
We Start You Off Right
We get to know your business and provide the resources you need, when you need them. From taking care of your day to day bookkeeping, to establishing month end procedures, to analyzing and providing insight into you results, to assisting you to start off right.
As You Grow
As companies grow and need key financial information to make good business decisions, they often cannot afford or cannot keep a higher level financial employee challenged, and therefore they go without.
We Help You Grow
We are looking to partner with our clients to understand their business, and provide the resources they need to add value to their organizations as they grow and face new challenges and changing issues.
Once a company is established, a CFO is often brought into the management team to oversee the higher level financial decisions but does not have adequate accounting resources as support. They either do not have the time to add value to key projects or are working with financial data that is not accurate, timely or reliable.
We Plan For Your Long Term
Our passion is being key, long-term advisors to business owners. We will continue to work with you and provide the resources you need from day to day bookkeeping or accounting support, to assisting you through transactions, adversity and growth.
Services & Specialties
From Accounting to Consulting Services, We’ve Got It!
Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Day to day transaction processing, invoicing, payments
- Month end close and account reconciliations
- Year end close and drafting of year end internal financial statements
- Supply of complete year end working paper package for external accounts
- GST calculations, returns and remittances
- Tax instalment payments
- Payroll calculations, remittances
- Preparation of T4, T5, and T5018 information returns
- WCB filings
- Bank reporting
Payroll & Staffing Management
- Maintain employee payroll files
- Preparation of ROEs
- Review and administration of payroll benefits/ health plans
- Set up timesheet protocols and processing routines
- Assistance with hiring any in house accounting staff
- Day to day filing, receipting, organizing company records
- Maintenance of year-end corporate financial records
- Annual returns
- Minute book maintenance
Financial Planning & Modelling
- Cash flow analysis
- Monthly or annual budget and forecasts
- Financing packages for approaching lenders
Other Consulting Services
- Process reviews
- Assistance with internal accounting systems; transitioning accounting functions to internal staff
- Development of accounting and financial reporting processes
Who Do We Help And How?
We partner with small to mid size Edmonton businesses in need of more than what existing bookkeeping services provide.
- We are looking to partner with our clients to understand their business, and provide the resources they need to add value to their organizations as they grow and face new and changing issues.
- We provide resources from bookkeepers to CFO level staff, on a as-neededed basis to small and mid-size business.
- Our focus is companies in transition.
- Our passion is being key, long-term advisors to business owners through transition, adversity and growth.
- We want our clients to focus on their businesses, not their back office. We provide access to services that they need, when they need them.
Find Us In South Edmonton!
If you would like to find out more, or request an appointment, please contact us.